Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Hello! I'm desperately in search of a lawyer that specializes in student loan work. It is a very complicated situation but I have witnesses for when a verbal agreement was made on a student loan I agreed to take out. In Florida it is against the law to record someone so I could not record my father. I'm looking for a solution because I am getting contacted for a check that he stole and ran away with. I would like to sue him or make him resposible for the loan he forced me to take out under false pretense. Thank you

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Your post makes little sense and you don't ask a question. What does "student loan work" have to do with your father stealing a check? What does any of it have to do with the category of family law (divorce, custody, etc.)? If you are "desperately" searching for a lawyer, you just need to directly contact lawyers to discuss your case and hire one.

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino

You can always file a report with the police and open a criminal case if he stole a check in your name. You need to speak with an attorney.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia