Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/10, 7:44 pm

My divorce decree says The Huband agrees to execute a deed conveying to the Wife as and for her sole and separate equitable estate all of his right, title and interest in and to the improved real property. The Wife agrees to assume and to pay the amount due and secured upon said premises and to hold the Husband harmless therefrom. I'm the husband and my name is still on the loan and my ex wife is in arrears over 7,000 which is causing me to have bad credit how do I get my name removed from the house

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search