Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

If my divorce decree states that alimony ends upon death/remarriage/or Cohabitation ... and I can now prove that my ex has been cohabitating with her previous husband for the last year and a half and demanding money, even while was jobless, all the while demanding our grown children never divulge where she lives.... I figure she has taken over 100k in the last year and a half that legally she had no right to...is this fraud and what are my rights here. I have an appointment with my attorney to stop the alimony officially tomorrow, but I'd like to go after her to the full extent and want to know what I should be discussing with my attorney.

Divorce was in Georgia, she is now living on west coast.

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You will be discussing the terms of the divorce decree and the facts you stated here.You have a lawyer, so that is who you discuss it with (not a pre-discussion on a website).

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia