Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/06/12, 6:19 pm

My divorce decree states that I shall pay child support until the age of 18 while child is attending secondary school. Does this mean high school or college?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search