Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/10, 6:38 am

I was divorced 6 yrs ago in Georgia. My ex wife remarried about 2 yrs ago. Our daughter wants to be adopted by her stepfather which I have consented too. Does this adoption my paying child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search