Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/00, 11:34 pm

Evidence of Adultery--Financial Outcome

My husband of 22 years has admitted to an 18-month affair. Considering we have 3 special needs sons, what evidence of adultery is recommended for the best financial outcome in terms of alimony and division of home equity?

He wants a quick, cheap divorce via mediation.

I want representation.

Is we end up in court, how should I prepare now?

Couldn't he deny the affair?

The other woman lives out of state.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search