Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 5:45 am

Can a father be granted full custody if he has provided all financial assistance to the child and mother but the child resided with the mother while the father resided out of the country?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search