Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/13, 4:50 pm

If father is no longer working and remarries, will the child support be based on the spouses income?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/26/13, 5:49 pm by Glen Ashman


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search