Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/00, 11:12 am

Father's Rights

I have recently married a divorced man with 2 children. My question is his X. They have Joint legal custody but she has prim. phys custody She recently refused to get afterschool care for my 8 yr old stepson, saying she did not have the $. We pay CS. After a long fight she agreed but refused to tell us where he was going. She was so upset about the $ she made up a story to the older son about how we were going to have the 8 yr old taken away. Now the 13 yr old refuses to visit. All we wanted was care for the 8 yr old and she has turned the 13 yr old against us. What can we do? He seems brainwashed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search