Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Father's Rights

I have recently married a divorced man with 2 children. My question is his X. They have Joint legal custody but she has prim. phys custody She recently refused to get afterschool care for my 8 yr old stepson, saying she did not have the $. We pay CS. After a long fight she agreed but refused to tell us where he was going. She was so upset about the $ she made up a story to the older son about how we were going to have the 8 yr old taken away. Now the 13 yr old refuses to visit. All we wanted was care for the 8 yr old and she has turned the 13 yr old against us. What can we do? He seems brainwashed.

Glenn Loewenthal Glenn Loewenthal, P.C.

Re: Father's Rights

You will need to file a motion for contempt to enforce the visitation provisions.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia