Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 1:05 pm

My finacee moved in with me (GA) and now his ex-wife (Germany) is trying to get alimony. He pays me for household expenses but everything is in my name. What is our best way to prove he does not have extra available income now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search