Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/13, 12:33 am

My friend and her partner have asked me to be their donor. We all agreed it should be done via natural insemination. Is their anything we all need to sign pre-conception, during pregnancy or post birth to remove all parental liability from me and give them both sole parental rights of this child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search