Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 1:29 am

How do i get a Georgia paupers divorce law when i have no money

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/30/13, 6:16 am by Glen Ashman

If you are below the federal poverty line, a court may waive the filing fee. You still need a lawyer, which you will need to pay for, unless you qualify for legal aid.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search