Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

georgia,can i claim both of my kids on taxes even if the divorce says split custody but i have them all year long?

Asked on 2/05/12, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The answer depends on the wording of the decree, which you have and we don't. Since you have kids, obviously you had a lawyer in the divorce, and you should call him if you are unsure since he has a copy. No one here will know since you didn't show us the decree.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/12, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now