Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/12, 6:45 am

how can a grandparent get custody of grandchild if parenrs are bad parents

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/08/12, 8:07 am by Laurie Thomas

It depends on what the parents are doing. If they are depriving the child in some way you can either report them to Department of Family and Children services and/or file a private deprivation action in juvenile court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Laurie M. Thomas 2875 Hwy 80 Savannah, GA 31408

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search