Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My ex husband as been accused of stealing on more than one occasion. Can i keep him from seeing our 2 kids (for their welfare) our parenting plan simply states he can see them if we both agree.

Asked on 7/13/13, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to discuss this with a family law attorney. There is insufficient information to provide a response. Something as serious as cutting off visitation rights needs to be done only after consulting with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now