Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/13, 10:07 pm

My husband got a divorce modification in which her ex-wife signed over possession of the house she lived in until their children became adults and she re-married over to him. The question is now does the home become marital property for him and I? Does he have to place my name on the deed? We live in GA.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search