Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Whats a legal way of be able to leave your parents house ?

Asked on 9/19/13, 3:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In handcuffs, ambulance, straight jacket, or, the most common sense way, when you turn 18, have a job and can support yourself or go go college.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 3:11 pm
Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your parents agree and consent to someone else taking guardianship, or when you turn 18. I am assuming you are less than 18. The question then is, how will you finish high school and be self-supporting? The law does not allow minors to leave their parents house and end up on the street.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 5:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now