Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 3:47 pm

I lied about my husband pushing me and filed a report, he was arrested and there was a hearing where the judge knew I made a false report, we have another hearing in a month and he was released on bond. I do not want to go to jail for overreacting to my situation and calling the police. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search