Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/13, 11:16 am

I live in Savannah Georgia. I am having a baby boy and would like his last name to be the fathers last name. There is a question of fatherhood. Can i delay naming him or can i change his last name when i find out the father?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search