Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 5:25 pm

I lost custody of my kids over a year ago. The judge use to be an attorney and my ex-brother-in-law was her client at one time. Is there a law that could have stopped the judge from taking the case or can I still do anything about it? Please help me understand the law

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search