Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 6:24 pm

I'm married and just had a baby. I gave him my last name. Now my husband wants to change the last name to his. Can he do this without my consent? He's the father listed on birth certificate. We live in Georgia.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search