Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I got married at 17 in north carolina and my mother signed for me to do so but I just found out that she didn't have any kind of custody of me at the time and even tho that was 11 years ago is my marriage valid or void

Asked on 5/22/13, 9:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To answer that a lawyer would have to know a lot more than you told us. To get a useful answer, you'd need to sit down with a lawyer and share many details.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 9:53 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You also need to direct the post to North Carolina lawyers, not Georgia. NC lawyers will not see your question.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 3:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now