Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/13, 4:54 pm

Im a morher that has lost custdy, due to fake records, given to courts. I have lost contact with child for past 2 years,due to father blocking. I have proof needed to clear matter,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search