Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My mother is the legal guardian of my niece. My mother is now housing a male with an offensive criminal background Due to this recent activity in her household and several more I am concerned about my niece's wellbeing and safety How do I obtain custody or make sure my 10 yr niece has proper supervision?

Asked on 7/12/13, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is a serious issue which you need to discuss with a family law attorney. This requires more than a simple on-line response. I would contact an attorney in your area for a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 12:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now