Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/08, 12:24 pm

mother's rights

my grand child was taken from my care 6 yrs. ago by her father( my daughter had signed a temporary guardian paper that was witnessed by my friend) . he in turn was put on meds & signed his rights over to his parents. they moved my granddaughter 4 hours away. his parents have recently relinquished their guardianship to him. what are our rights in georgia? they were never married.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/01/08, 6:55 pm by Charles W. Field

Re: mother's rights

Consult with a local attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law 911 Duluth Hwy., Ste. D-3211 Lawrenceville (north Atlanta), GA 30043

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search