Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 3:09 pm

I am moving out of state with my children. I have physical custody of my children and their father wants to stop carrying health insurance on them. It is in the divorce papers that he has to. Can he amend these?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search