Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/06/12, 7:58 am

My niece is incarcerated and has completed consent forms for me to raise her two kids, who is presently living with their grandmother. Must I have them in my custody to file a petition?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search