Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 9:26 pm

I pay child support and carry health,dental, and vision insurance as ordered by the judge in Ga. My ex says he/ she does not have to use it. Can he be held in contempt and possibly have to pay me back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search