Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/10, 3:41 pm

Im pregnant with my x boyfriends baby and i got married to a different guy before the baby was born can i go after the x boyfriend for child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search