Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 5:52 pm

PREVIOUS QUESTION:If I am moving to another state, can I take my child with me if her father has no legal rights to her?

ADDITIONAL QUESTION: What are the necessary steps for me to take to ensure that I don't have to make multiple trips back to Georgia for custody hearings? I have made an appointment with an attorney for this Friday. Is this necessary?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search