Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

could i prove the father of my daughter unfit for the reasons he is on probation for underaged drinking and violated it two months ago and went to jail, also has no job to finacially support, and has never been supportive during the pregnancy, even denying that it's his.

Asked on 4/07/11, 7:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are not married and he has not legitimatedthe child, you have sole custody and it would be a huge mistake to file a case that could result in giving him rights where he has none now. Don't make that mistake.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/11, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now