Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/13, 1:29 pm

How can I prove to the State of Georgia that I was able to change my last name de to a common law marriage in Texas when there is no record of this required in the early 80's and there is no proof of divorce we just went our separate ways 30 years ago

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search