Georgia  |  Family Law

Question

I have retained a lawyer. The lawyer told me that if my child recieves social security disability and it has to be listed on the child worksheet also whoever pays for the child's healthcare also has to be listed on the worksheet. This is all true correct? Cause three years ago on the previous child worksheet that information was not listed and the child did recieve both healthcare and social security disability. But I signed the agreement of paying a certain amount not seeing the child worksheet and didn't retain a lawyer.

Some lawyers have said u agree to pay it so it didn't matter what the worksheet said on it u agreed to a certain amount so u have to pay it. The lawyer I have retained now says that is the reason for a modification and assures me these numbers will be in this child worksheet and the child support will be reduced quite a bit