Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 3:12 pm

my sister took my kids from my moms house without me knowing and went an got temory coustidy on them and then moved out of state..can she do that??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search