Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/08/12, 8:47 am

can social services take me or my son out of my home if i had a relapse and admitted to the police that i did drugs but wasnt arrested

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search