Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 8:22 am

My sons father and I are not married. We all originally lived in pa(son was born there) we both signed assumption of paternity papers at hospital. My sons father verbally aloud me to move to Georgia with our son. Can I get I'm trouble for moving my son out of state and how long do I have to wait to file for full custody after we began to live here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search