Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My sons mother and I have 50/50 custody of him. I pay 300 in child support every month. However, she does not maintain her time with him and continues to break our agreement when it comes to taxes. I have had my son almost 8 months last year. I have him for 2-3 months at a time and she has him for 1-2 months at a time. She also calls about a month into having him and cries hysterically about how she cant handle him and tell me i need to go pick him up. I live 8 hrs away so I when i tell her I will go that weekend she flips and curses me out and says i will never see him again. Im tires of her using my son as a pawn , what can I do?

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You can see a lawyer to review the custody paperwork and determine whether a modification is likely or not, and what to do about any violations of the agreement.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia