Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My sons mother and I have 50/50 custody of him. I pay 300 in child support every month. However, she does not maintain her time with him and continues to break our agreement when it comes to taxes. I have had my son almost 8 months last year. I have him for 2-3 months at a time and she has him for 1-2 months at a time. She also calls about a month into having him and cries hysterically about how she cant handle him and tell me i need to go pick him up. I live 8 hrs away so I when i tell her I will go that weekend she flips and curses me out and says i will never see him again. Im tires of her using my son as a pawn , what can I do?

Asked on 1/30/12, 4:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can see a lawyer to review the custody paperwork and determine whether a modification is likely or not, and what to do about any violations of the agreement.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/12, 6:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now