Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Can I sue my obgyn for the death of my unborn child if they didnt give me the medicine I needed?

Asked on 4/10/13, 1:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe, if you can prove that caused the death, and that the standard of care was deficient. The time limit on such a claim is very short, so plan to see a lawyer this week.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 3:46 pm
Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would need more information. You need to sit down with an attorney and go over the facts in order to determine whether or not you have a case.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now