Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 9:25 am

What do u do when ex spouse is living at my house for three years and now stops paying mortgage. Divorce papers say she has exclusive use that's it about marital homeplace. Mortgage and deed is in my name.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search