Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/05, 4:49 pm

unable to afford a divorce

I am a mother of 2 small children and seperated from my husband. He is a DEAD BEAT dad and cares nothing about me or his children. Since I am a single parent trying to care for 2 children, I cannot afford a divorce. I have went to a ''crisis center'' and they could not help me cause my husband had not been physicaly abusive to me. Where can I go for help. Can I file my own divorce decree?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search