Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/10, 11:00 am

I voluntarily terminated my perental rights in June of 2009, My childrens safety and well being are now in jeopardy... I would like to know what my legal rights as the Biological Mother are if I have any and what I can do to re-instate my rights if that is posiable?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search