Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My ex wife sayes that she is not going to let my wife of almost 2 years pick up my boys on the days im supposed to have them because im not going to be home i have to work out of town for the next few weeks can she do this or use that aggenst me my wife has no problem picking up the boys and watching them on my days

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You have the answer in your hands and we do not. Whether your wife can or cannot depends on the wording of your divorce decree, and any agreement or parenting plan. Read the exact language. Regardless, this is a bad line in the sand for you to draw. If you're not going to be in town anyway, there is no reason for you to want the visitation. If you want to be smart, offer to swap some future days when you actually can see your children.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia