Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Georgia

what is the maximum length of time that a citizen has the right to file a tort claim against a coun ty goverment office, such as probation department for neglegence? State of Georgia, County of Carrollton

Asked on 10/30/12, 11:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

That depends on the claim (and you posted in the wrong category so lawyers may not see it). Obviously, if you have a valid lawsuit you will need to see a lawyer. He/she will answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/12, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now