Georgia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 11:01 am

I've filed a civil suit here in Lawrenceville, GA in the maximum amount of $15,000. Plus court fee's $103. Against my car dealership! I had a scheduled appointment on June 7, 2013 @ 11:00am because my vehicle was making sounds my husband said its sound like the pulley however he's not a mechanic. The dealership called me on the nexts day June 8, and informed me that vehicle cannot be picked up b/c a pulley in front of the vehicle needs to be replaced but further diagnostic is needed & they call me on Monday June 10, a timing chain tensioner was replaced in the amount of $200. Pull off the lot car was still making the same sound. Took it back the nexts day mechanic test drove it with me & my husband & said its the timing chain of which will take two days to fix the customer service Rep assured me it won't cost me any more money b/c the problem wasnt fixed. Dropped my vehicle back off on June 13, for it to be returned on June 14, well here it is July 9, the manager didnt want to fix it for free b/c turnout it's three timing chains a water pump labor etc that he wants to charge me $700. Deducting the $200. That I paid originally I said no I'm not paying for your negligence put my vehicle back together & I'll see you in court after saying that the manager said he'll fix it out of common courtesy however his common courtesy consist of making my vehicle sit while his mechanics work on other vehicle's and told me those vehicle had schedule appointments as if I didn't three weeks ago, I'am a full-time student & work full-time my vehicle is what gets me & my husband to & from work ive missed classes my husband has missed a few days we've been taking taxi pay family & friends to get us to & fro & they also called me to make my pay that was due of which I made. My question is once the company was served their refusing to give me my vehicle & told me not to contact them anymore see me in court or his attorney will contact me can they do that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/13, 8:36 pm by Glen Ashman

As was stated the last time you posted here, you are way over your head at this point and need a lawyer. Not only may you lose on your own, but they may win money from you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search