Georgia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/10, 11:06 am

I have some land in Georgia and would like protection if someone became injured while trespassing on it. What kind of insurance could I get and how do I go about it? There is a structure on the land that is similar to a playhouse or shed (a building not coverable by homeowner's).


1 Answer

Answered on: 5/25/10, 12:21 pm by Scott Riddle

See an insurance agent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search