Georgia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 9:18 am

I leased a car in ga, they used my vehicle as a trade for $1200. I had family emergency n ks and moved back to ks and come to find out was not able to afford the vehicle so the bank reversed the contract to nake it null in void and was wondering if I am or can get my $1200 back since the contract was reversed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search