Georgia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 12:17 am

I recently evicted my live in (ex) boyfriend in Georgia. He had a chance to get all his property when he left, however he stated he would get things whenever; as a way to try and stay in my house. He agreed to help with the bills he helped accumulate the prior month, but has yet to complete this agreement. It has now been a month since he left and I'm wanting to sell the belongings he left in my house as compensation. Can I do this legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search