Georgia  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/12, 7:06 am

I was diagnosed with a non-curable virus in October 2011. I recently had a second blood test showing I tested negative for the virus. I was put on meds for three months. Is there anything I can do legally? Such as reimbursement or financial commensation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search