Georgia  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/12, 8:56 am

I need to file for POA/HEALTHCARE PROXY for my brother who live in NYS,I live in GA, Do I need to get a NYS Attorney to complete this process?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search