Legal Question in Health Care Law in Georgia

i was in the hospital & treated by a dr. now her office won't let me speak to her or release my test results because of an outstanding balance. is this legal? do i have to pay the $800.00 balance just to talk to my dr?

Asked on 3/27/13, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your employer asked you to work for free would you? Of course you have to pay the doctor.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 4:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now